business and economyarticles, news
Articles in business and economy
The Economy of Myanmar is one of the least developed in the world, suffering from decades of stagnation, mismanagement, and isolation. Burma’s GDP stands at $42.953 billion and grows at an average rate of 2.9% annually – the lowest rate of economic growth in the Greater Mekong Subregion. Among others, the EU, United States and Canada have imposed economic sanctions on Burma.
Travel Destinations and Resorts in Myanmar, Burma
News in business and economy
Myanmar, also known as Burma, was largely closed to the world for decades. It's just getting used to the business of international currency exchange. And, like other countries that have gone through economic turmoil (Russia, Iraq, Argentina), Myanmar ... catched
Myanmar is no exception. Its land was demarcated to the advantage of the British, who flooded Myanmar(Burma) with foreign labour giving rise to the question of citizenship and controversy surrounds deaths of Burma's leader Gen. Aung San (father of Aung ... catched
Myanmar is no exception. Its land was demarcated to the advantage of the British, it flooded Burma with foreign labor giving rise to the question of citizenship and controversy surrounds deaths of Burma's leader Gen. Aung Sun (father of Aun Sui ki) as ... catched
- The Buddhist World Must Rally Around Burma (Myanmar) - OpEd
- The Buddhist world must rally around Burma (Myanmar)
- US lifts more sanctions on Myanmar to support reforms
- Recent sanctions developments concerning Myanmar (Burma), North Korea ...
- Opinion: No change at all on the ground in Burma
- EU's flawed approach to Myanmar - Burma News International
- Chinese Development Projects in Burma Draw Local Protests